Unit 5 Church Farm Business Center,
How can we help?
A 6mm thick high density rubber-crumb pad 210x210x6mm, installed under the pedestal or paver pad, designed to:
• Reduce echo and tininess which can be audible when walking over raised systems
• Reduce the transference of noise through the sub-floor to rooms below
• Prevent an audible gravel crunch caused by trapped grit between the pedestal and the sub-membrane
• Provide an overall extra layer of protection between the pedestal and sub-membrane
* Please ensure that the waterproof membrane, if a single ply, will not be adversely affected by the direct application of rubber-crumb. If there is any doubt, a suitable medium should be placed between these pads and the membrane when installed.
For technical information regarding sound suppressant pads, please contact us.
Share this range: